Filters and strainers made of plastic
One of our core competencies is the production of plastic screens and filter elements.
The manufacturing processes are designed for filters with different compositions, which consist of plastic carrier structures and a plastic or metal/brass screen:
- Robot-free, fully automatic production of flat and cylindrical filter structures with multi-cavity tools
- Fully automatic production of large cylindrical filters with robots that have multi-mold cavity tools
- Fully automatic manufactured integrally-molded filters from plastic granules with intricacies down to a mesh size of 80 micron using a single material (with special properties compared to woven filter materials)
- If requested, a fully automatic 100% testing of the filter is possible
- For small batches, for which an automation is not worthwhile due to the tool or robot costs, we utilize up to 8 mold cavities, which are injected at ergonomically optimized manual workstations
We handle the following materials:
- Standard thermoplastics PE, PP
- Technical thermoplastics PA, POM, PC, ABS
- Construction / high power materials PPA, PPS, PEEK, GRIVORY
- All metal screens (»see metal filters and strainers«)
We deliver nearly all mesh sizes from 15 µm to 55 mm.
We have been using the following production and jointing procedures for decades:
Profit from our experience and innovation strength.
- Insert molding / Injection moulding
- Ultra welding
- Hot embossing